dōTERRA + Mother Rising
I am very excited to announce to you that this month I signed up with dōTERRA as a Wellness Advocate!
I am very excited!
I am new to dōTERRA but not essential oils.
My journey with essential oils began when I became a doula. For years at births I’ve been using lemon essential oil for nausea and vomiting, lavender because it’s relaxing and smells amazing and peppermint for all the above.
- Mixing orange and lavender smells AMAZING.
- I’ve used peppermint postpartum to help a mama empty her bladder.
- I put lavender oil on my collar to sniff when I’m not liking the birthing smells I’m smelling.
- I’ve sent essential oils on a cotton ball with a mom on her way to the OR for a cesarean birth.
Recently, I’ve discovered diffusers and I fell in love. I love how I can infuse the air in my home or a birth space. I feel like the air is cleaner and at the same time therapeutic.
- I use lavender at bed time to help wind my insanely crazy five year old down.
- When I diffuse lavender/orange at births I typically have nurses and OBs walk in the birth space, breathe deep and just relax. EVERYBODY loves the oils!
So now, I’ve signed on as a Wellness Advocate with dōTERRA and I’m starting the journey of dōTERRA + Mother Rising.
My goals for dōTERRA + Mother Rising are to:
- Share the essential oil love with my friends, the online Mother Rising community and clients of Mother Rising Birth Services. I want to help you!
- Learn more about the ways I can use essential oils in my home and with my family. I prefer natural remedies over pharmaceutical (but believe me, I’ll take some pain meds if I need them!). I’m excited about using the blends dōTERRA makes!
- Grow the business side of dōTERRA so that I can purchase these high quality oils and products for minimal cost (hopefully FREE!).
Join with Mother Rising
If you are on the edge of signing up with dōTERRA (like I was for many months!) July has a really great promotion when you enroll. Click here for more information.
OR you can email me at Lindsey@motherrisingbirth.com and I’ll send you more information! Or if you’re already there join by clicking here.