Tallahassee Childbirth Classes
The women in Tallahassee are a lucky bunch when it comes to childbirth classes. Just as there are lots of options as to where you can give birth and with whom, believe it or not there are just as many options when it comes to Tallahassee childbirth classes. The problem is, however, most women don’t know their options.
When I was pregnant I didn’t know about all the childbirth class options that I know now and I wished that there was one website that listed all the classes and their contact information. If you are looking for that too, you’ve come to the right place.
Without further ado, the following is a list of Tallahassee childbirth classes.
- Mother Rising – Lamaze & Birthing From Within, Lindsey VanAlstyne (this is me!) – 850-339-2606
- Capital City Doula Services – Lamaze, Melissa Harley – 850-443-7789
- Childbirth Educators of Tallahassee – Lamaze, Melissa Harley @ North Florida Women’s Care – 850-559-6797
- TMH A Woman’s Place – Prepared Childbirth, various instructors (online/in person) – 850-431-4915
- Capital Regional Medical Center – The Prepared Childbirth Program – 850-325-3627
- A Woman’s Way – Hypnobirthing, Phyllis Fisher – 850-877-4718
Click below for more information on the childbirth classes I teach.
*If any of the information below is incorrect, needs to be updated or I left a class out, please comment and I will edit the list accordingly.
Tuesday 10th of November 2015
My name is Ross Carpenter and I am a Financial Professional here in Tallahassee, FL. I was looking for a way to get in contact with new parents wether that be by hosting a seminar on Financial Planning or just handing out some literature after a class. I like talking to new families about planning for their child's education or putting aside money now for childcare services down the road. Anything I can help with would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Ross Carpenter 850-218-3675
Friday 9th of November 2012
Hi Lindsay, Just talked with Vicki L recently asking about her classes. She is currently not offering any because she works at Hospice House and is a Lactation Consultant. Still teaching the breastfeeding classes pre-birth. Glenn