Why book a consultation with Lindsey?
Even the best of childbirth classes might not address the in-depth concerns of an individual and their family. In a consultation, we talk about whatever is on your mind.
Before our meeting I typically ask parents to email me a list of 3-5 things they would like to learn, do, or go over so that I can prepare thoroughly for our meeting.
Parents request consultations to cover topics such as
- learning pain coping practices
- labor and birth position suggestions
- how to navigate the hospital
- how to work with care providers
- working through birth fears
- how to get your baby in the optimal fetal position, etc.
- local resources specific for you and your family
- much more!
Consultations are either in the comfort of your own home or online via zoom.
“If you don’t know your options, you don’t have any.”
$100 Includes: 1 hour in-person or virtual consult, and email support post consultation
Please contact Lindsey for more information and/or to book her for a consultation.