Part of October and most of November I was quite silent on social media and the blog. I was so tired, working a TON but also getting over the SHOCK of finding out I was pregnant.
Yup, that’s right. I’m pregnant! (Oh my gosh! Nope, we didn’t see that one coming. Another blog post perhaps?)
Here’s the photo I uploaded to social media to tell everybody.
I do apologize, dear readers, but I honestly didn’t have a spare moment to put something on my blog about it – for Pete’s sake… Dealing with morning sickness, working more than usual, fatigue and the laundry monster over taking my home, blogging went way down on the priority list. But I’m feeling slightly better, Thanksgiving is out of the way and I am very excited to share this exciting and scary journey with you. I’m hoping that I can get back to blogging at least once per week and also sending out regular newsletters.
In the mean time here are some updates and announcements.
- In a recent blog post entitled 14 very early pregnancy symptoms I was totally blogging about myself 😉
- I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and everything looked good. Right now I’m using an OBGYN/CNM just like last time. I’m hoping to switch to my homebirth midwife if everything looks ok (I have that pesky MTHFR).
- I’m spotting. As usual. Ugh.
- My FREE eBook Morning Sickness Remedies has been amazingly helpful. I use it as a reference guide. I have felt WAY better this go-around than in previous pregnancies. I still feel it, it hasn’t gone away, but I feel pretty good a lot of the time. I’m completely functioning. Yay!
- I look like I’m 20 weeks pregnant. I started telling people very early because I LOOKED pregnant. Yeah, can’t hide this belly. This picture is a 10 week pregnant belly taken a few days ago on thanksgiving.
- I gave away all my maternity clothes and baby gear. Ha! Jokes on me. (Don’t worry, the clothes have started coming in. God provides!)
That’s all for now. I can’t wait to share more with you very soon!
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and my email newsletter. Don’t miss the details! (Check the upper right hand corner)
Talk to you soon,
Check out my NEWEST eBook: A Simple Guide to the Hard Parts of Labor! What's inside? ---->> ALL of my best information about getting through the hard parts of labor. Want a copy? Simply click the image above, follow the prompts, and it will be delivered to you today!
Mother Rising is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post contains affiliate links.